Czech President sees God's wisdom in US Constitution

learning

Czech President sees God's wisdom in US Constitution

Post by learning » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 am

Retards around the world that are not American, but are Latter-day Saints, are so incredibly blind that they scoff at church leadership when they suggest following the United States Constitution. Naturally, it is normal for Brits to be patriotic to their own country as they should be. But the United States Constitution was inspired by God in order to create a country with religious freedom where the original church of Jesus Christ could be restored. Brits are especially guilty of not wanting to follow the US Constitution because it was necessary for God to kick their ass in order to break free from the tyranny and start a free country.

So it is a great sign when a world leader sees the wisdom in a document that God inspired. Unlike Britain, countries that follow God are far more likely to be favored by God than those that do not.

Of course, only the dumbest of asses, like the democrats in the United States, have become actual Disciples of Satan in an effort to overthrow Jesus Christ. Liberals in the United States actually believe that God kicked the wrong one out of heaven as told in Genesis.

The second amendment to the constitution is such a no brainer that every single person that disagrees with it should do the world a favor and kill themselves immediately.

Czech president Miloš Zeman has said Europeans should “have the courage to invest in our own guns” in order to guard against international terrorism, like millions of U.S. citizens have.
The elder statesman — a veteran of the Prague Spring uprising against the old Communist regime as well as the Velvet Revolution which finally brought it down — made his comments in an address to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, an intergovernmental forum which predates the quasi-federal European Union by several years.

“The level of international crime is growing because of Islamic terrorism,” he said, in response to a question from an Armenian politician.

“I am open and frank, and I do not use the phrase ‘Islamic terrorism’ lightly but, in the overwhelming majority of cases, it has Islamic origin. It is connected with genocide in Armenia.”

President Zeman added: “What can we do against international criminality? Invest in the police, invest in the army, and have the courage to invest in our own guns.

“My wife has a pistol. Of course, she passed all necessary tests, but now I am guarded by my wife, and not only by bodyguards,” he smiled.

“The Second Amendment to the American constitution says that everybody has the right to have a weapon — of course they must fulfil the necessary conditions and tests.

“We Europeans are a little more careful than the Americans, but after Barcelona and many assassinations, I think that the difference between Europeans and Americans is not so great.”

read more at: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10 ... errorists/