Re: Making America Great Again

Post by learning » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:29 pm

learning

Post by learning » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:39 pm

learning

Post by learning » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Here was Trump enjoying some French queersine yesterday evening in the Eiffel Tower (pun intended, get it? i.e. 'cuisine' becomes queersine because Macron is in fact a complete homosexual).

[media]https://youtu.be/QGt-BtNazaU[/media]

Trump will also be attending the July 14 military parade on the Champs-Elysées this morning, where he'll admire the French Republic's men in uniform... just not as much as Macron does.

solarguy

Post by solarguy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/2 ... ice-240928

Scaramucci threatens to 'fire everybody' to stop White House leaks

President Donald Trump’s newly appointed communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, said Tuesday that he is prepared to “fire everybody” in the White House communications shop in order to put an end to embarrassing internal leaks.

The financier and longtime Trump surrogate is eager to shake up the communications shop, which has been dominated by former Republican National Committee staffers loyal to White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, a former RNC chairman.

“I’m going to fire everybody, that’s how I’m going to do it,” Scaramucci said to reporters outside of the White House on Tuesday. “You’re either going to stop leaking or you’re going to be fired.”

“I’m committed to taking the comms shop down to Sarah [Huckabee Sanders] and me, if I can’t get the leaks to stop,” Scaramucci told POLITICO.

solarguy

Post by solarguy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:58 am

neighbor

Post by neighbor » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:08 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/26/us/p ... itary.html

Trump Says That Transgender People Will Not Be Allowed in the Military

WASHINGTON — President Trump announced on Wednesday that the United States will not “accept or allow” transgender people in the United States military, saying American forces “must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory” and could not afford to accommodate them.

“After consultation with my generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. military,” Mr. Trump wrote. “Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail.”

The sweeping policy decision reverses the gradual transformation of the military under President Barack Obama, whose administration announced last year that transgender people could serve openly in the military. Mr. Obama’s defense secretary, Ashton B. Carter, also opened all combat roles to women and appointed the first openly gay Army secretary.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:34 pm

neighbor

Post by neighbor » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:17 am

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:32 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4202896/d ... a-warning/

It comes after President Donald Trump said the US’s nuclear arsenal is “more powerful than ever before” in a fresh warning to North Korea.
Trump today tweeted: “My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before.
“Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!”

Defence secretary Mr Mattis backed up Trump’s comments, saying North Korea was “grossly overmatched” by the US and warning that Pyongyang would lose any arms race or conflict it started.