The Mark of the Beast and the fate of those that accept it

neighbor

The Mark of the Beast and the fate of those that accept it

Post by neighbor » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:22 am

The Mark of The Beast and the fate of those that accept it
Post by Stourme » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:35 am

The "Mark of The Beast" has been the subject of speculation since people have been allowed to freely read scripture. And in it's entirety, been misunderstood.

The reference to the mark comes from Rev 13.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

prefaced by:

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The first question is; who is the beast?
Answer: The beast is the devil.

Most people, especially Evangelicals misinterpret this scripture (well, as with most scriptures), to mean that the "dragon" is the devil. This is not true. The mark belongs to the beast. In Rev 11 we read about the two prophets killed in Jerusalem:
Rev 11
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

It is the devil and his angels that dwell in the bottomless pit.

Second question: Who is the dragon and how can he give power to the devil?
Answer: Only man's obedience to the will of the devil can give the devil power. The dragon is a representation of wicked people throughout the word that are doing the devils bidding. Paul prophesied of this:
2 Tim 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Take note of verse 3; Homosexuals, liars, fierce, angry, haters of good people, treacherous, arrogant, etc... You don't have to go far for examples,
just look at any antifa protest or pride parade and you'll see all this on complete display. This also fits with what Lehi saw in his dream of the tree of life. Lehi talked about this vision of the great and spacious building filled with people in the attitude of mocking the people of God. These are the people of the world that have accepted the mark of the beast. They are the despisers of the good.

This is what gives the beast his power.

Third question: What is the mark of the beast or what is the mark of the devil?
Answer: The answer is simple. The mark is here now in the world making it's way throughout the world and is easy to spot.

From the Lord's perspective there are no fence sitters:
Rev 3
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

In the last days, a person either has the mark of God in their foreheads or the mark of the devil. The mark is not a physical mark but the ideas and
thoughts of God. The mark in the hand is not a physical mark, but it is the raising of the hand to sustain or vote and accept the will of the devil.

Rev 13
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Global progressivism is one way to spot the mark. How many people have lost contracts, jobs, business for not accepting homosexual marriage?
In Canada and in certain parts of Europe a person can face jail time for merely criticizing transgenderism or homosexual marriage. The global push for abortion and gender confusion. And the punishment of anyone that resists.

Another key is their hatred of people that refuse to accept this mark.
As time progresses this will get worse.

Rev 13
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Those who do not accept the mark of God, by default accept the mark of the devil. And as time passes, this evil consume the whole world which will lead to D & C 45 and the gathering of the Saints for protection.

Rev 13
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The will of the devil is so pervasive that all on the earth shall have the thoughts of the devil and accept his will. The only people who will not accept the mark, or the will of the devil which is the way of the world, are worthy members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

We must resist being the people Lehi and Paul prophesied about. We have to resist any government policy, social trend, or mind set that is contrary to the will of God. We must be in harmony with the Lord's prophet and good standing with the Lord's Church in order to judged to have accepted the mark of God and have rejected the mark of the beast.

To accept the social norms that the world is creating and the violence and depravity that it produces is to guarantee that you will hear these words one day:

Luke 13
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.