LDS Thoughts and Doctrine.

SARIAH

Re: LDS Thoughts and Doctrine.

Post by SARIAH » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:49 am

JST, Genesis 9:4–6. Compare Genesis 8:20–22
After the Flood, Noah asks the Lord not to curse the earth again.

4 And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord, and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar; and gave thanks unto the Lord, and rejoiced in his heart.

5 And the Lord spake unto Noah, and he blessed him. And Noah smelled a sweet savor, and he said in his heart;

6 I will call on the name of the Lord, that he will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake, for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; and that he will not again smite any more every thing living, as he hath done, while the earth remaineth;

JST, Genesis 9:10–15. Compare Genesis 9:4–9
Man is accountable for shedding the blood of animals and of men. God establishes with Noah and his sons the same covenant He made with Enoch.

10 But, the blood of all flesh which I have given you for meat, shall be shed upon the ground, which taketh life thereof, and the blood ye shall not eat.

11 And surely, blood shall not be shed, only for meat, to save your lives; and the blood of every beast will I require at your hands.

12 And whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed; for man shall not shed the blood of man.

13 For a commandment I give, that every man’s brother shall preserve the life of man, for in mine own image have I made man.

14 And a commandment I give unto you, Be ye fruitful and multiply; bring forth abundantly on the earth, and multiply therein.

15 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, And I, behold, I will establish my covenant with you, which I made unto your father Enoch, concerning your seed after you.

JST, Genesis 9:21–25. Compare Genesis 9:16–17
God sets the rainbow in heaven as a reminder of His covenant to Enoch and to Noah. In the last days the general assembly of the Church of the Firstborn will join the righteous on earth.

21 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant, which I made unto thy father Enoch; that, when men should keep all my commandments, Zion should again come on the earth, the city of Enoch which I have caught up unto myself.

22 And this is mine everlasting covenant, that when thy posterity shall embrace the truth, and look upward, then shall Zion look downward, and all the heavens shall shake with gladness, and the earth shall tremble with joy;

23 And the general assembly of the church of the firstborn shall come down out of heaven, and possess the earth, and shall have place until the end come. And this is mine everlasting covenant, which I made with thy father Enoch.

24 And the bow shall be in the cloud, and I will establish my covenant unto thee, which I have made between me and thee, for every living creature of all flesh that shall be upon the earth.

25 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant which I have established between me and thee; for all flesh that shall be upon the earth.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/jst/jst-gen/9?lang=eng
SARIAH Latter-day Saint, Australia. Pro-White Nationalist.

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:50 am

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:06 pm

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:18 pm

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/jst/jst-gen/14?lang=eng

JST, Genesis 14:25–40. Compare Genesis 14:18–20
Melchizedek blesses Abram. Melchizedek’s great ministry and the powers and blessings of the Melchizedek Priesthood are described.

25 And Melchizedek lifted up his voice and blessed Abram.

26 Now Melchizedek was a man of faith, who wrought righteousness; and when a child he feared God, and stopped the mouths of lions, and quenched the violence of fire.

27 And thus, having been approved of God, he was ordained an high priest after the order of the covenant which God made with Enoch,

28 It being after the order of the Son of God; which order came, not by man, nor the will of man; neither by father nor mother; neither by beginning of days nor end of years; but of God;

29 And it was delivered unto men by the calling of his own voice, according to his own will, unto as many as believed on his name.

30 For God having sworn unto Enoch and unto his seed with an oath by himself; that every one being ordained after this order and calling should have power, by faith, to break mountains, to divide the seas, to dry up waters, to turn them out of their course;

31 To put at defiance the armies of nations, to divide the earth, to break every band, to stand in the presence of God; to do all things according to his will, according to his command, subdue principalities and powers; and this by the will of the Son of God which was from before the foundation of the world.

32 And men having this faith, coming up unto this order of God, were translated and taken up into heaven.

33 And now, Melchizedek was a priest of this order; therefore he obtained peace in Salem, and was called the Prince of peace.

34 And his people wrought righteousness, and obtained heaven, and sought for the city of Enoch which God had before taken, separating it from the earth, having reserved it unto the latter days, or the end of the world;

35 And hath said, and sworn with an oath, that the heavens and the earth should come together; and the sons of God should be tried so as by fire.

36 And this Melchizedek, having thus established righteousness, was called the king of heaven by his people, or, in other words, the King of peace.

37 And he lifted up his voice, and he blessed Abram, being the high priest, and the keeper of the storehouse of God;

38 Him whom God had appointed to receive tithes for the poor.

39 Wherefore, Abram paid unto him tithes of all that he had, of all the riches which he possessed, which God had given him more than that which he had need.

40 And it came to pass, that God blessed Abram, and gave unto him riches, and honor, and lands for an everlasting possession; according to the covenant which he had made, and according to the blessing wherewith Melchizedek had blessed him.

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:24 am

Appalachia.

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:05 am

JST, Genesis 15:9–12. Compare Genesis 15:1–6
Abraham learns of the Resurrection and sees a vision of Jesus’ mortal ministry.

9 And Abram said, Lord God, how wilt thou give me this land for an everlasting inheritance?

10 And the Lord said, Though thou wast dead, yet am I not able to give it thee?

11 And if thou shalt die, yet thou shalt possess it, for the day cometh, that the Son of Man shall live; but how can he live if he be not dead? he must first be quickened.

12 And it came to pass, that Abram looked forth and saw the days of the Son of Man, and was glad, and his soul found rest, and he believed in the Lord; and the Lord counted it unto him for righteousness.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/jst/jst-gen/15?lang=eng

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:40 am

JST, Genesis 17:3–12. Compare Genesis 17:3–12
The people fail to obey the gospel ordinances, including baptism. God explains to Abraham the covenant of circumcision and the age of accountability of children.

3 And it came to pass, that Abram fell on his face, and called upon the name of the Lord.

4 And God talked with him, saying, My people have gone astray from my precepts, and have not kept mine ordinances, which I gave unto their fathers;

5 And they have not observed mine anointing, and the burial, or baptism wherewith I commanded them;

6 But have turned from the commandment, and taken unto themselves the washing of children, and the blood of sprinkling;

7 And have said that the blood of the righteous Abel was shed for sins; and have not known wherein they are accountable before me.

8 But as for thee, behold, I will make my covenant with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

9 And this covenant I make, that thy children may be known among all nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be called Abraham; for, a father of many nations have I made thee.

10 And I will make thee exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come of thee, and of thy seed.

11 And I will establish a covenant of circumcision with thee, and it shall be my covenant between me and thee, and thy seed after thee, in their generations; that thou mayest know forever that children are not accountable before me until they are eight years old.

12 And thou shalt observe to keep all my covenants wherein I covenanted with thy fathers; and thou shalt keep the commandments which I have given thee with mine own mouth, and I will be a God unto thee and thy seed after thee.

JST, Genesis 17:23–24. Compare Genesis 17:17–18
Abraham rejoices at the prophecy of Isaac’s birth and prays for Ishmael.

23 Then Abraham fell on his face and rejoiced, and said in his heart, There shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old, and Sarah that is ninety years old shall bear.

24 And Abraham said unto God, Oh that Ishmael might live uprightly before thee!
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/jst/jst-gen/17?lang=eng

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:42 pm

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/jst/jst-gen/19?lang=eng

JST, Genesis 19:9–15. Compare Genesis 19:8–10
Lot resists the wickedness of Sodom, and angels protect him.

9 And they said unto him, Stand back. And they were angry with him.

10 And they said among themselves, This one man came in to sojourn among us, and he will needs now make himself to be a judge; now we will deal worse with him than with them.

11 Wherefore they said unto the man, We will have the men, and thy daughters also; and we will do with them as seemeth us good.

12 Now this was after the wickedness of Sodom.

13 And Lot said, Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, plead with my brethren that I may not bring them out unto you; and ye shall not do unto them as seemeth good in your eyes;

14 For God will not justify his servant in this thing; wherefore, let me plead with my brethren, this once only, that unto these men ye do nothing, that they may have peace in my house; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

15 And they were angry with Lot and came near to break the door, but the angels of God, which were holy men, put forth their hand and pulled Lot into the house unto them, and shut the door.

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:13 am

JST, Genesis 21:31–32. Compare Genesis 21:32–34
Abraham worships the everlasting God.

31 Then Abimelech, and Phicol, the chief captain of his hosts, rose up, and they planted a grove in Beer-sheba, and called there on the name of the Lord; and they returned unto the land of the Philistines.

32 And Abraham worshiped the everlasting God, and sojourned in the land of the Philistines many days.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/jst/jst-gen/21?lang=eng

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:21 am

Czocha Castle, Poland