Floyd

Re: Cancer Cures

Post by Floyd » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:42 pm

neighbor

Post by neighbor » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:17 pm

How to make your own hemp oil

[media]https://youtu.be/KcsHYl0QBkA[/media]

There is actually a hemp revolution. Hemp has many qualities aside from the medicinal value.

[media]https://youtu.be/SgdEfZa74X0[/media]

neighbor

Post by neighbor » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:20 pm

neighbor

Post by neighbor » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:27 pm

passionflower said:
My husband asked him a few months ago what is up and coming at Huntsman Research? He says he is working on a drug that mimics sugar. The cancer patient takes it orally, and the cancer cells consume it, and it blows them up. And you would not believe the price tag on this up and coming drug. Guess what my vitamin C IV's do? 50 grams are poured into my bloodstream and they fool cancer cells into thinking they are sugar, and the cancer cells consume this Vitamin C like crazy, and they in turn are killed by it. Now why can't Huntsman Research center just do this? It is a whole WHOLE lot more affordable and there are no side effects. I think we all know the real answer to that, right?

The oncologist I have agrees with the european way of cancer treatment and says in the US cancer is treated in a real overkill fashion. She won't remove my lymph glands, admitting that is is a pure myth that excising them will reveal the depth of the cancer invasion. She has advised me to have chemotherapy in my case but will not pressure me. A very rare oncologist.
brlenox replied:
This particular method is one that natural practitioners developed some time ago. The current treatment involves heating maple syrup to a very specific temperature and then mixing in baking soda which is hugely alkaline and anathema to cancer cells. The maple sugar will form around individual alkaline time bombs. Upon consumption, the sugar is taken in by the cancer cell in a Trojan horse style scenario where once in the cell the alkaline component is released and kills the cell.
What is being experimented with at Huntsman is, shall we say, more artificial and man made than this. The reason they won't use a vitamin C IV is because Vitamin C cannot be patented.

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:01 am

Floyd

kills cancer in 2 days

Post by Floyd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:12 pm

http://dailynativenews.com/herb-that-is ... in-2-days/

The root of this plant is able to eliminate cancer cells and protects the rest of the cells.

This is an amazing news for people who are suffering from cancer. Under a scientific study, it is observed that the consumption of dandelion tea can help you to dissolve the cancer tumor in just 2 days.

It is a very welcoming news for the cancer patient. Dandelion is well known for its medicinal properties and health benefits. It is very simple to make dandelion tea. And additionally along with cancer dandelion tea is capable of curing many other ailments.

Researchers have found that dandelion root is more efficient than chemotherapy.
An experimental study led by researchers at the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, the University of Windsor, Canada has affirmed that the foundation of this plant can take out tumor cells and secures whatever is left of the cells. There is most likely this data will fulfill tumor patients.

solarguy

Post by solarguy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 am