Super Nova, no Rainbow, polar shift

learning

Super Nova, no Rainbow, polar shift

Post by learning » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:18 pm

The author Douglas B Vogt has written many books about our sun having cyclical super novas which makes our planet have a pole reversal. He provides evidence from scientific journals with citations. His first book in 1978 he knew it happened about every 12k years. He thinks he figured out the exact time span of 12086 years and it correlates to the 88 year gleissberg sun cycle. It has been about 12k years since the last super nova (ice age) and the last gleissberg cycle was 1958. Thus the author thinks the next super nova will be 2046, that would send dust (glass beads) towards us and block out the stars, water and moon to red, mountains move, islands appear, etc etc thus fulfilling all prophecies in revelation..

The day will come when if this people do not lay up their bread they will be sorry for it. The Lord has felt after us in days past...and had it not been for his mercy we should have had famine upon our heads long before this. - Elder Wilford Woodruff

I wonder if the lord will take away the rainbow, because satan has twisted it into the LGBTQ community symbol, so far i still see rainbows in the sky. Also when he destroys the wicked by fire, maybe a new symbol will come or there will no longer be a need for the rainbow

Here's the actual "bow" quote from Joseph -

"“I have asked of the Lord concerning His coming; and while asking the Lord, He gave a sign and said, ‘In the days of Noah I set a bow in the heavens as a sign and token that in any year that the bow should be seen the Lord would not come; but there should be seed time and harvest during that year: but whenever you see the bow withdrawn, it shall be a token that there shall be famine, pestilence, and great distress among the nations, and that the coming of the Messiah is not far distant.’"