Directed energy Weapon in No Cal Fires?

neighbor

Re: Directed energy Weapon in No Cal Fires?

Post by neighbor » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:52 pm

On 10/13/2017 at 5:00 AM, Dr. Evil said:

No I didn't do that. What I did was observe a phenomena where the laws of physics were suspended. And the only other time I've ever seen the laws of physics suspended was on 911. And the only possible way the phenomena that day such as steel turning to dust in mid-air can be explained, is by directed energy weapons. Unless you have a better explanation to explain how steel can turn into dust in mid-air? If so I'm all ears.

Remember, this is in mid-air. There are no explosives operating. It's in mid-air. The only known physical force is gravity and fluid dynamics from the air friction. Yet this steel is bleeding off all along its length into clouds of dust particles like nobody's business. Steel beams weighing hundreds of tons, turning into dust, in mid air.

Watch the vids if you don't believe me. I'm sure you know the footage I'm talking about.

So that's the nature of the mystery I'm trying to explain here.

And while there may be secret weapons perhaps you might know about which do that all the time everyday on the range, just for a laugh, we civvies sure as hell don't know what can turn solid steel into dust in mid-air all by itself.

But that's what sure as hell happened that day in September 2001 and something not the same but similarly inexpicable also happened in Santa Rosa just the other day, and that's all I'm trying to explain.

So did what you see in Oakland resemble the video where it showed street after street where some objects were burnt to cinders even consuming everything inside, wood, metal and stone while, and this is the important bit, right next to the "inferno" were still living shrubs and intact plastic bins?

If so then precisely how do you explain how heat sufficiently intense to consume a house down to the ground including metal appliances and stone benchtops didn't bother to travel to the fragile shrub or tree and the plastic bin on the street mere feet away leaving them completely intact, for street after street after street? All with exactly the same result?

I'm sorry if you find that to be an extraordinary question but radiant heat sufficient to destroy metal and brick and stone simply doesn't leave fire-vulnerable objects mere feet away like shrubs, trees and cars intact.

Perhaps it's wind, but then that vid seems to show a criss-cross pattern of travel where every plastic bin is intact and every tree is intact amongst a sea of houses consistently destroyed.

Look I agree thinking the evil ones used their directed energy weapons on Santa Rose just cos they could is a very bizarre proposition. I mean, why?

So for that reason alone there is probably a more likely natural explanation.

But from the damage pattern which is very specific in terms of not location but materials, it doesn't seem to fit meteorological explanation: i.e. it doesn't seem to be the West Wind which caused this.

So what are the possibilities, if not that?