Recent coins worth over $1000

Post by clickbait » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:09 pm

clickbait

1983 quarter

Post by clickbait » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Floyd

Home Delivery food with 25 year shelf life

Post by Floyd » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:43 am

This is something that I personally got pretty excited about. I have tried to be as prepared as possible for situations beyond my control which may affect my lifestyle. Particularly my ability to eat or feed my family. I started to build a two year supply of food, which at first seems nearly impossible. When I moved to my present home, it was just raw land. I brought a lot of canned goods which I learned the hard way that they do not store well unless kept at room temperature or cooler. I stored them in a shed outside and in just one season of minus 30 degrees in the winter to near a hundred degrees in the summer and the entire food storage was ruined. I threw it all away and began to buy freeze dried food which stores for 25 years at any temperature.

I found a less expensive way to buy than at the local grocery store and I get the food delivered to my door. I can eat it right away or store it with the comfort of knowing it will not go bad.

The company I buy from has incentives, sort of like paying me to advertise for them. When I tell someone where to buy and they do, I get a referral fee. They call it something else, but I also get a recurring commission on their future purchases. Then I got a letter in the mail from someone I hadn't met and she was 100 miles away, but she had introduced someone that introduced me and she showed me how I can actually earn a substantial amount of money, simply by helping people change where they buy some of their groceries.

She made me a video which I have a link to below and below that I have a link where you can join my team and begin earning money for yourself as you save money on your groceries.

https://floydhumpherys.com/downloads/Je ... -11-17.mp4

You can join my team and start getting your groceries delivered right to your door https://www.thrivelife.com/survivaldealer