Tyrannical Judge Navarro Declares Americans Have No Rights

clickbait

Tyrannical Judge Navarro Declares Americans Have No Rights

Post by clickbait » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:19 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 30706.html

Las Vegas July 10,2017: The First day of the Bundy Ranch Political Prisoners tier 3 retrial of defendants Eric Parker, Steven Stewart, Scott Drexler, and Ricky Lovlein opened up this morning with Queen Navarro denying all defense motions, and granting all government motions yet again. She did all this from the protection of her chambers,and not in front of We The People because she doesn’t think the American Serfs have a right to argue her golden decrees from on high. I have been a court observer since the beginning of the first trial, and so far it has worked out that the government has had the judge grant 100% of their substantive motions, while the defense has never had one of their motions granted. I don’t know about you, but this judge seems pretty bias in favor of the prosecution to me. Today Navarro granted the governments motion saying that the defense attorney’s have no right to question potential jurors on their beliefs concerning the 1st, and 2nd amendment, and if that’s not bad enough for you, the motion also stated that the defense team could not even mention the words 1st or 2nd amendment to prospective Jurors. Does this sound like a fair trial to you or a kangaroo court from the old Soviet Union, or China? If you think the deck is stacked against our political prisoners you would be 100% right. Also please remember, this could be your son or daughter someday facing a bunch of trumped up charges, as our entire American belief system is being decided in this trial. So all of you out there that call yourself patriots, and cherish what little liberties we have left in our country better get off of their ass and come to Las Vegas Nevada and #Stand http://standlv.com with these God fearing men.

Watch the video at the above link