BUNDY...The True Story — Narrated by Ammon Bundy

Floyd

Re: BUNDY...The True Story — Narrated by Ammon Bundy

Post by Floyd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:52 am

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:45 am

https://redoubtnews.com/2017/08/not-gui ... e-retrial/

Celebrations are dominant throughout the Patriot community tonight. The four men on trial for the second time in Las Vegas, Nevada are being released.

Eric Parker, Scott Drexler, Steven Stewart and Ricky Lovelein heard the jury return 34 Not Guilty verdicts today, out of 40 charges.

Each Defendant was charged with 10 separate charges, with 3 possibilities of additional enhancements. They were facing possibilities of spending the rest of their lives in prison.

For the past several weeks, the prosecution painted as damaging a picture as they could, aided by Judge Gloria Navarro. She shut down these men from putting on any kind of a defense.

They were not allowed to call witnesses on their own behalf. They were not allowed to talk about why they went to Nevada. They were not allowed to mention the bad acts from the BLM or FBI agents.

The only witness allowed to testify was a single defendant, Scott Drexler. He was sharply curtailed by Judge Navarro in what he was allowed to say.

Yet, the jury was paying attention. They saw the favoritism from the judge. They saw the defense get frustrated. They even had the judge tell them not to ask certain questions. Navarro specifically told the jurors they did not need to know why the FBI was involved in this protest. She told them not to ask about the Bill of Rights.

The jury came back on Monday with complaints of biased jurors. Yet, the judge made no changes in the jury. They indicated today that they were deadlocked on certain charges. Judge Navarro was open to giving them an “Allen Charge”, or sending them back to try harder to reach an agreement.

The jury was told they could come back with partial verdicts and they jumped on that option.

The most serious charges were Count 1: Conspiracy against the USA. The jury found each defendant Not Guilty, and Count 2: Conspiracy to Impede/Injure, also a Not Guilty across the board.

Steven Stewart and Ricky Lovelein had Not Guilty verdicts on all 10 charges. Scott Drexler was found Not Guilty on 8 of 10 charges. The 2 charges that were deadlocked were Count 5: Assault on a Federal Officer and Count 6: Use and Carry of a Firearm (with Count 5)

Eric Parker was found Not Guilty on 6 of 10 charges. The deadlocked charges for Parker were Counts 5 & 6, as with Drexler, Count 8: Threatening a Federal officer and Count 9: Use and Carry of a Firearm (with Count 8).

Stewart and Lovelein are expected to be released this evening. Parker and Drexler are anticipating being sent to a halfway house in preparation for release. They will be back in court tomorrow morning for a detention release hearing with Judge Navarro.

Floyd

Your Cause Is Just, But I Can Do Nothing For You

Post by Floyd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:48 am

https://redoubtnews.com/2017/05/your-ca ... g-for-you/

The Bundys are multi-generational members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, aka, Mormons. The founder of the Mormon church, Joseph Smith, was the victim of much persecution and denial of due process under the Bill of Rights. Joseph Smith recognized the importance of the constitution and, like the Bundys, held it in high esteem. Some of the writings attributed to Joseph Smith, speak to the high regard for the constitution of the United States, as laid upon his heart by the Lord:
Therefore, it is not right that any man should be in bondage one to another. And for this purpose have I established the Constitution of this land, by the hands of wise men whom I raised up unto this very purpose, and redeemed the land by the shedding of blood. Doctrine and Covenants 101:79-80

Have mercy, O Lord, upon all the nations of the earth; have mercy upon the rulers of our land; may those principles, which were so honorably and nobly defended, namely, the Constitution of our land, by our fathers, be established forever. Doctrine and Covenants 109:54
In consequence of land and property being illegally and forcibly taken from them, false imprisonment, murders and rape of their people, and other injustices, Joseph Smith, in company with a Judge Higbee, made two visits to President Martin Van Buren, to deliver a redress of grievances and explain in more detail the many injustices that had befallen them. At the second visit, President Van Buren was rude and disrespectful, telling them,
“Your cause is just, but I can do nothing for you…if I help you, I will lose the Missouri vote”
MEETINGS WITH STAFF FROM REPRESENTATIVE CHRIS STEWART,
SOUTHERN UTAH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

On two occasions, I had an opportunity to speak by phone to Gary Webster and Adam Snow from Rep. Chris Stewart’s office. The first time, was in front of the Las Vegas federal district court in response to a letter that I had written to the congressman.

Letter to Chris Stewart

While I appreciated their willingness to reach out to me, I kept getting the feeling that they were finding reasons why they could not help us. Mr. Webster first claimed that the Nevada trial and the matters involving the federal prison in Pahrump, were matters for Nevada congressional reps, not Chris Stewart. I reminded Mr. Webster that two of the imprisoned Bundys, Ryan and Dave, were residents of his district in southern Utah. Additionally, Ammon Bundy owned land in southern Utah. I explained to Mr. Webster, that our congressional representatives were charged with representing us on federal matters, wherever they were located, including federal prisons and federal courts. Recounted here

DOWN TO BUNKERVILLE, NEVADA

In my second conversation, I spoke to both Gary Webster and Adam Snow from Stewart’s staff. Adam Snow said that he came from a ranching family and was very familiar with the Bundy’s plight. However, he was careful to maintain a neutral view of the situation. I updated him and Webster on the recent torture and abusive treatment of Ammon Bundy in the 3 foot by 3 foot shower stall. Any hope I had of getting a shocked response from them, quickly faded away as they remained non-committal in their reaction.

I was pleased to learn that Adam Snow was going down to Bunkerville the next day to meet with some of the wives and get more details on the situation. I wrote them a follow-up letter expressing my belief that they would get all the details they needed to get more traction and interest in the situation. Surely, once he heard it from the suffering wives, he would shake his neutral attitude and get energized to help the Bundys.

THERE IS NOT A LOT WE CAN DO FOR YOU

Again, to his credit, Adam Snow did make the effort to visit and listen to the women at the Bundy ranch. They were able to tell him in great detail what had happened to Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy and several of the other defendants. It was emphasized that, regardless of guilt related to the federal government’s charges, the defendants were entitled to a presumption of innocence until proven guilty and that over 460 days had gone by without a conviction and that the right to a speedy trial had been denied. Chris Stewart’s staff mentioned the complex nature of the case and that seemed to be a reasonable justification for the time delay.

I have learned from one of the wives, that the general response from Adam Snow was,

“I will pass it on to the congressman, but there is not a lot we can do for you.”

Typically, the politician will have several excuses:

1. Separation of powers. It is another branch of the government, therefore, I cannot interfere.

2. Another congressional district. It is not my turf.

3. I am swamped with many constituent issues. There is only 24 hours in a day to address all the concerns.

Yet, in contradiction to their excuses, elected officials will often claim that one can rely on them to get things done and changed, “We have a democratic system that usually works, you should write letters, make phone calls and let us know your opinion. We value it and take it seriously. But, we cannot do everything for everybody. Keep working within the system, if you try long enough, maybe you will get something changed.” However, when it doesn’t work, and the suffering is extreme, then it is very tempting to take other measures, such as civil disobedience.

When one hears excuses from an elected official, one feels the same way that Joseph Smith did, when he heard, “your cause is just, but I can nothing for you.”

WHAT DO WE DO WHEN THE SYSTEM DOES NOT RESPOND PROPORTIONATE TO THE NATURE OF THE EMERGENCY?

Again, the law and order people, those who trust government to mostly do the correct thing, those who believe we have forever left the days of colonial tyranny and injustice and that today, will say, “We are blessed with a well-informed society, a free press and a well designed system of checks and balances, and that, whatever you do, don’t be civilly disobedient! No, this is not 240 years ago, this is the age of golf courses, jet travel, Disney World, Hollywood, CNN, 50” flat screen TV’s and smart phones, and all the mainstream blessings that our forefathers did not enjoy. Today, there is no excuse for being civilly disobedient.”

Mainstream society generally holds that no matter how extreme your situation, no matter how pressing, no matter how painful, no matter how life threatening and no matter how unjust, you must work within the system! If you don’t and you decide to go the resistance, civil disobedience route, there are several thousand SWAT teams and militarized law enforcement, anxiously waiting to get you back in line.

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:50 am

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:54 am

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:14 pm

Here is the presentation that Shawna Cox did a few days ago that is a must see about how our nation became so corrupt and why there is no law except Satanism.

downloads/DS PPT affidavit against corruption.pdf

Floyd

Prosecutor Shows Petulance Over Acquittal

Post by Floyd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:05 pm

https://redoubtnews.com/2017/08/prosecu ... acquittal/

Four defendants in the Bunkerville Retrial were found not guilty of 34 of 40 charges Tuesday in an embarrassing smack-down for the federal government in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Steven Stewart and Rick Lovelein were released after the jury found them not guilty on every charge the government had been holding them on for the past 18 months.

Prosecutor Myhre gave every appearance at trying to stir the spectators, and possibly the defendants, into making a scene in the courtroom, thereby allowing Judge Navarro a reason to continue incarceration of these two men.

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:22 pm

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:03 pm

This document was sent to Senator Mike Lee by Loren Pearce. Let's see what he does about it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B64_N_ ... VUbjg/view

https://www.facebook.com/groups/850081145097486/

Floyd

WHY TRUMP SHOULD PARDON BUNDYS & THEIR SUPPORTERS

Post by Floyd » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:01 am

https://www.infowars.com/why-trump-shou ... upporters/

The jury acquitted two men, Richard Lovelien and Steven Stewart, of all 10 charges against them, and two others, Eric Parker and O. Scott Drexler, on most counts. The jury deadlocked on the remaining charges against Parker and Drexler, and then Judge Gloria Navarro an appointee of President Obama hand- picked by Harry Reid, declared a mistrial.
Navarro’s conduct in the case and her efforts to cook the results of the next trial by denying the defendants any real defense. Navarro knows that no matter how outrageous her conduct the X circuit, the most politically activist liberal would be unable to overturn her rulings and all the Bundy defendants will have died in prison before the US Supreme Court could hear this case.

This recent result was despite a concerted effort by Judge Gloria Navarro to deny the due-process rights of the defendants. Navarro has refused to release the Bundy’s and their supporters including journalist Pete Santilli under pre-trial release even none have prior criminal records, leaving them to languish in a squalid Nevada for 18 months and has ordered that they remain shackled during their trial. Navarro has denied the Bundy’s attorneys the right to mount a First, Second or Fourth Amendment defense. She also refused to let jurors hear a BLM radio transmission which features the order to attack the Bundy ranch and refused to allow final arguments by the defendant’s attorneys.