Police point gun at 10 year olds head in his own yard minding his own business

neighbor

Police point gun at 10 year olds head in his own yard minding his own business

Post by neighbor » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:09 am

https://fox13now.com/2019/06/06/officer ... ms-racism/
Thursday afternoon, 10-year-old DJ Hrubes was playing in the front lawn of the West Bountiful home where his family was staying.

“I was just playing, running,” he said.

The something terrifying happened.

“I was right here,” Hrubes said as he stood on the front lawn. “And he pulled a gun out and I had to do this and I laid down, like this,” he continued as he put his hands above his head and then slowly dropped down onto his stomach.

An officer with Woods Cross Police drew his weapon on the 10-year-old.

“I was so confused with what was going on,” he said.

“I run outside and there’s a police officer with his weapon pointed to my son’s head,” said DJ’s mom, Jerri Hrubes, as she pointed her hands in the shape of a gun.

She was still shaken up by what she saw.

“I really thought they were going to shoot my little boy,” she said welling up with tears before covering her face with her hands.
“I just felt like he pointed the gun at me because of my skin color,” he said.

“I think it was an overzealous cop who just saw somebody who wasn’t white and just jumped to conclusions, why don’t they admit there was some fault there?” Jerri Hrubes said.
Police said they do not have reason to look further into how their officer handled the situation. It seems that cops can just shoot or kill at will and while nobody was in any danger except the child, police say they can point a gun at anyone, even small children if they are black.

It is unclear if the officer will be promoted for his over zealous behavior.
Last edited by neighbor on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solarguy

Re: olice pont gun at 10 year olds head in his own yard minding his own business

Post by solarguy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:00 pm

https://www.ksl.com/article/46570985/wo ... orney-says

Even Channel 5, which rarely tells it like it really is, admits that the Police are changing their story.