Recent coins worth over $1000

Post by clickbait » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:09 pm

clickbait

1983 quarter

Post by clickbait » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Floyd

Home Delivery food with 25 year shelf life

Post by Floyd » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:43 am

This is something that I personally got pretty excited about. I have tried to be as prepared as possible for situations beyond my control which may affect my lifestyle. Particularly my ability to eat or feed my family. I started to build a two year supply of food, which at first seems nearly impossible. When I moved to my present home, it was just raw land. I brought a lot of canned goods which I learned the hard way that they do not store well unless kept at room temperature or cooler. I stored them in a shed outside and in just one season of minus 30 degrees in the winter to near a hundred degrees in the summer and the entire food storage was ruined. I threw it all away and began to buy freeze dried food which stores for 25 years at any temperature.

I found a less expensive way to buy than at the local grocery store and I get the food delivered to my door. I can eat it right away or store it with the comfort of knowing it will not go bad.

The company I buy from has incentives, sort of like paying me to advertise for them. When I tell someone where to buy and they do, I get a referral fee. They call it something else, but I also get a recurring commission on their future purchases. Then I got a letter in the mail from someone I hadn't met and she was 100 miles away, but she had introduced someone that introduced me and she showed me how I can actually earn a substantial amount of money, simply by helping people change where they buy some of their groceries.

She made me a video which I have a link to below and below that I have a link where you can join my team and begin earning money for yourself as you save money on your groceries.

https://floydhumpherys.com/downloads/Je ... -11-17.mp4

You can join my team and start getting your groceries delivered right to your door https://www.thrivelife.com/survivaldealer

Floyd

1969 D nickel

Post by Floyd » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Floyd

What is the greatest MLM opportunity on the earth today?

Post by Floyd » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:51 pm

The greatest mlm opportunity on the earth today is one in which commissions are geared toward the beginner and the highest compensation in the industry is paid to all affiliates. Of course, it also happens to have the more incredible products. Products that kill cancer, virtually eliminate epileptic seizures, calm anxiety, relieve MS pain, and far more. Oh, and it's a relatively new company so you can still get in on the ground floor. But the most important feature is the fact that it was designed from the ground up for today's Internet world with high definition web pages for each affiliate as well as multiple landing pages that not only track analytics, but also use auto responders to close the prospect for you. This means that you have one job and one job only. Send traffic to the landing pages.

Take a Free Tour right now and decide if this business is for you at http://www.HempWorxBizOp.com/survivaldealer