Re: Are we the generation of the Second Coming?

FrankKeele

Post by FrankKeele » Thu May 31, 2018 5:09 pm

An interesting statement by Thomas S Monson via video... what say you?

www.thebridegroomcometh.net I'm a researcher, writer, and blogger whose main focus is the sequence and timing of the Second Coming... My latest book is The Bridegroom Cometh...

SARIAH

Post by SARIAH » Thu May 31, 2018 7:05 pm

Mmmm ...
SARIAH LDS Australia. Pro-White Nationalist.

FrankKeele

Post by FrankKeele » Thu May 31, 2018 7:21 pm

The meeting that President Monson referred to in the video above wasn’t the first time Ezra Taft Benson had delivered this message, in 1979, as a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles he gave essentially the same message in a devotional talk at Brigham Young University entitled “In His Steps”. Said apostle Benson at that time:
“For nearly six thousand years, God has held you in reserve to make your appearance in the final days before the Second Coming of the Lord. Every previous gospel dispensation has drifted into apostasy, but ours will not. True, there will be some individuals who will fall away; but the kingdom of God will remain intact to welcome the return of its head—even Jesus Christ. While our generation will be comparable in wickedness to the days of Noah, when the Lord cleansed the earth by flood, there is a major difference this time. It is that God has saved for the final inning some of his strongest children, who will help bear off the Kingdom triumphantly. And that is where you come in, for you are the generation that must be prepared to meet your God.”
Though not a student at that time I was just 27 years old and very well could have been a student. So it's not hard to see that the generation who "must be prepared to meet... God" is quite mature now... In my own case... 65 years old...
www.thebridegroomcometh.net I'm a researcher, writer, and blogger whose main focus is the sequence and timing of the Second Coming... My latest book is The Bridegroom Cometh...

FrankKeele

Post by FrankKeele » Thu May 31, 2018 7:34 pm

Ezra Taft Benson also gave us other insights into the Second Coming. In a general conference talk in 1961, he said…
“The Lord has declared that before the second coming of Christ it will be necessary to ". . . destroy the secret works of darkness, . . ." in order to preserve the land of Zion—the Americas”. (2 Nephi 10:11-16.)

“if the gentiles on this land reject the word of God and conspire to overthrow liberty and the Constitution, then their doom is fixed, and they ". . . shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant". (1 Nephi 14:6; 3 Nephi 21:11, 14, 21; D&C 84:114-115, 117)

“The great destructive force which was to be turned loose on the earth and which the prophets for centuries have been calling the "abomination of desolation" is vividly described by those who saw it in vision. Ours is the first generation to realize how literally these prophecies can be fulfilled now that God, through science, has unlocked the secret to thermonuclear reaction.” (Oct. general conference, 1961)
Can anyone deny that we are living a day when some of America’s highest ranking political leaders have openly promoted global governance in favor of American sovereignty? Sought to open our borders to some of the most radical, anti-American, anti-constitutional elements around the globe? Corrupted our Department of Justice at the highest levels, thinking that they would be able to hide their crimes by electing an equally corrupt candidate to the presidency? And if this weren’t enough, can anyone deny this these same lawless corruptors of the constitution are doing all within their powers to nu-seat the people’s choice for President of the United States? And if they succeed, what then? Have we reached the threshold of the Lord’s patience with secret combinations, who seek to thwart justice and overthrow liberty and the constitution? Is Ezra Taft Benson's prophecy regarding the gentles ready to be fulfilled?
Last edited by FrankKeele on Thu May 31, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Thu May 31, 2018 7:35 pm

Welcome to the forum, Frank! I look forward to reading your posts. I especially look forward to reading your book.

Please post the details as to how we may acquire your new book.

Thanks,
Floyd

FrankKeele

Post by FrankKeele » Thu May 31, 2018 7:43 pm

The book is an ebook in the PDF format. You can download it at www.thebridegroomcometh.net/book

You are allowed to print a paper copy to use as a study guide if you wish.

If you read the book and would like to ask questions via this forum I'd be happy to respond... :)

Floyd

Post by Floyd » Thu May 31, 2018 8:22 pm

The book is currently being downloaded in another browser. I am excited to finally get it.

Another thing that is really cool is that you are a photographer. I did not know this or somehow overlooked it. Just recently, I started a Photography thread on this forum that you may consider supporting. Back in the 1970s I had a portrait studio in Tucson, Arizona and ran a couple of road crews supporting small towns in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, etc. that did not have the population to support a full time portrait studio. Now, I mostly shoot for fun. The outdoor images of yours that I saw on Fakebook are really good and maybe you will consider sharing some of them in the photo thread to give it a boost.

The download has finished so I have your book, now.

I think other people will download it also. I will push it to my Fakebook friends.

You may recognize Sariah on this forum as she also posts on the forum that you frequent. She has helped me a great deal.

You have spent a lot of time in researching the material for your book and I am so glad to have this valuable resource available to the forum's readers. May God Bless you in your efforts to bring the truth to those that are searching for it.

FrankKeele

Post by FrankKeele » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:39 am

I believe that we, the generation of the Second Coming, are daily witnessing the unfolding of Ezra Taft Benson’s prophecy. The wicked among the gentiles of this nation are constantly mounting assaults against our constitutional rights. There are but few in the department of justice and congress who are true patriots, most are obviously swamp creatures and worse.

The ongoing effort to overthrow the 2016 election of Donald Trump, I believe will be the last straw or very nearly so. That being the case, we should be preparing for the next two steps as Ezra Taft Benson stated… “Abomination of desolation” and the coming of the Bridegroom…

Because I view current events through the lens of both modern day and ancient prophets, I am not fearful of the outcome. But I do find it fascinating to be a watcher as the final events leading up to the Second Advent unfold before our very eyes!

FrankKeele

Post by FrankKeele » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:20 am

As I noted in the previous post, I keep a close eye on world events as they relate to prophesy. I should not be surprised if negotiations with North Korea succeeded, setting the minds of may around the world at ease and thus fulfill 1 Thessalonians 5 wherein we read:
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
I also find it ironic that when the "abomination of desolation" does come, it will be by means of the very thing they think they finally have a handle on, a nuclear holocaust...