Ammon speaks of night LaVoy Finnicum was ambushed by Feds

Floyd

Ammon speaks of night LaVoy Finnicum was ambushed by Feds

Post by Floyd » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:31 pm

neighbor

Re: Ammon speaks of night LaVoy Finnicum was ambushed by Feds

Post by neighbor » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:54 am

This has got to be about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Without question, the FBI is corrupt to the core from top to bottom. But aside from being one of the most evil organizations upon the face of the earth, the organization is also utterly incompetent.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46366427&nid=1 ... ave-missed

Floyd

Re: Ammon speaks of night LaVoy Finnicum was ambushed by Feds

Post by Floyd » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:27 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-agent- ... 1532260800

Federal prosecutors who have squared off against a group of antigovernment ranchers in the Northwest are set to return to court this month, this time to go after one of their own—a member of an elite tactical FBI team.

--------

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat1gott
Over the last couple of decades the elite FBI Hostage Rescue Team has been really good at murdering people. Ruby Ridge, Waco etc,etc. I can't remember when I have heard the actually rescued anybody. Except covering for corrupt politicians.
Not only that, but they quickly close ranks around one of their own accused of going outside the law. If the right political pressure is applied, even murder charges seem to vanish. From what I've read, fellow agents picked up the empty shell casings the shooter left on the ground. Clearly, a coverup.

The FBI used to have a motto they stood for, "Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity." The FBI no longer has integrity (the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness), and it is not just the people at the top. Where were all the FBI whistleblowers, for example, against Comey, Sztrok, Page, McCabe, etal.?